Program Manager, Salesforce
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Program Manager within IT, you will be in charge of leading large cross-functional technology initiatives. You will also be partnering with business partners to drive the technology components for IT. You will lead all aspects of project information including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition, and run all projects within sales technology.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive the project implementations and lead delivery of key project deliverables and work collaboratively with all project partners. You also have a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Program Manager for CRM is accountable for the delivery of Salesforce Implementation, development and systems integration projects
- Lead complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding.
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success.
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work.
- Provide timely updates and elevate critical risks to project, management, and senior executive teams.
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5+ years’ experience as a software project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- 3+ years leading projects in Business Applications or SaaS-based business applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills and deep understanding of Project Management concepts for planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Salesforce knowledge is required
- Experience in onshore/offshore model for project delivery
- Experience with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile/SCRUM)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.