Sr. Campaign Strategy Manager - Solutions
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is looking for a B2B global campaign manager to drive campaign strategy for Splunk Global Campaigns for Solutions. In this role you will be responsible for working with the Solutions Product Marketing Team on go-to-market planning that supports regional demand generation activities and programs in all global regions.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong understanding of B2B marketing and experience running and reporting on integrated, multi-channel programs. This role requires strong collaboration and the ability to deliver results through cross-functional alignment and communication.
This position reports within the Product Marketing organization and works closely with corp marketing, regional marketing teams, IT Product Marketing and global regional marketing teams.
This position is based at Splunk’s headquarters in San Francisco or San Jose, California and is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and market-leading enterprise technology company.
- Work closely with product and field marketing stakeholders to develop the campaign strategy and architecture for full-funnel campaigns targeted to cloud, SaaS senior leaders and buyers.
- Support the regional activations plans and channel mix (paid digital, email, website, social, webinars) with content for demand generation for outbound and inbound leads to drive engagement and pipeline.
- Collaborate with field marketing and other customer-facing teams for effective execution and optimization of marketing campaigns worldwide.
- Partner with marketing operations to track and report on engagement and funnel metrics, to shift and improve campaign strategy.
- Manage campaign roadmap, milestones, deliverables and results across functions.
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders in the field to lead communications and adjustment to campaign and content strategy online and across landing pages, emails and Q/A.
- Report results to key partners in the business and within marketing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Ops team to enable analyzing and optimizations such as, reach, engagement, conversion, velocity that build lead and opportunity creation.
- Ability to communicate and influence senior marketing professionals from product marketing to the CMO.
- At least 6 years of campaign marketing and management experience leading global B2B campaigns and running lead generation programs for enterprise software and/or SaaS services.
- Thorough understanding of full funnel demand gen strategy, and persona mapping to buyer’s journey.
- Experience in digital marketing running lead generation campaigns best promoting content.
- Experience running email campaigns including an understanding of opt-in strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of leading production timelines across many teams.
- Outstanding ability to effectively communicate strategy and results at multiple altitudes, from leadership to functional partners.
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience optimizing and improving results with data and with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Bonus points for experience working with Salesforce.com, Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), Demand-Base, and/or Bizible to execute coordinated demand generation programs and measure their efficiency.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.