Regional Sales Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want help bring Splunk to the next level? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on mid-size to large enterprise accounts.
Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers.
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines. In addition, you will:
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the client’s entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in machine learning and predictive analytics.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required).
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.