Product Manager, Security Integrations
Ready to shake things up? Splunk continues to be on a tear while enjoying tremendous growth year over year. With growth comes scaling opportunities and the need to take the friction out of our processes, platforms, and systems to drive scale, efficiency, and effectiveness. Splunk is all-in on Cloud and with this focus, we aim to offer the power of Splunk products using a cloud service that is centrally and uniformly delivered to our large number of cloud customers, from Fortune 100 companies to small and medium-sized businesses.
As a Product Manager for Integrations within our Security intelligence team, you will be focused on the key players in security and how Splunk tools integrate with them. A keen understanding and insight driving insights as well as a little product design experience will go a long way in this unique opportunity. You will need a deep understanding of the competitive landscape within the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) market space in an effort to improve product roadmaps, positioning, and sales effectiveness.
You will work cross-functionally across product management, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to understand Splunk’s security business, where we are succeeding and falling short, and where we need to focus our efforts to enable continued successful Integrations with our partners for Splunk security tools.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become an expert in Splunk’s security business and communicate your knowledge across the company.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer workflows. Define, prioritize and ship new integrations and enhancements to help solve customer problems.
- Manage and communicate project schedules, goals, and dependencies, and provide regular status updates to senior leadership.
- Engage in strategic discussions with partners and customers to provide technical and expert guidance on the best ways to build using our API’s.
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to drive integration initiatives from inception to launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes by defining, documenting, prioritizing, and communicating market needs and customer requirements.
- Monitor integration adoption, proactively identify opportunities, and make actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- The main point of contact for all questions and discussions (internal and external facing) related to integrations
- Supervise the troubleshooting of production-escalation issues. Plus, train internal and external users on new product Integrations.
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience building and launching successful user-centric products.
- Deep experience in product management including development, launch, and life-cycle execution
- Live and breathe customer insights and obsess about doing what’s right for our customers.
- Proven ability to make smart features vs. time-to-market trade-offs by using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value.
- Strong collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across customer success, sales, marketing, and engineering teams and influence senior leaders.
- Have a clear understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision, a sense of intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positivity.
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself - and you have a desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy, start-up experience with a team of diverse, smart, and motivated people.
- Deep experience in product management including development, launch, and life-cycle execution.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in Product Development, Product Management, and/or Product Marketing in areas of Cyber Security or a related IT space.
- Experience managing complex projects in a fast-moving B2B SaaS product company.
Who We Are
We don't expect people to work 12 hour days. We want our teams to have a successful time outside of work too. Want to work from home sometimes? No problem. We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and dedication and believe that balance helps cultivate an extraordinary environment
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
Splunk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $115,000. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.