Professional Services Consultant
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Are you looking to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our customers. We bring standard methodologies out to the world to make people happier with our software, and just as importantly, we bring the world's needs and wants back to Splunk to make our software better. And we get the chance to see firsthand the extraordinary things that our customers and partners do with Splunk.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will fuel solutions to ensure enterprise deployments make the deepest impact possible across an organization. You'll solve organizations’ most challenging problems, including the ones they didn't know existed. Splunkers are self-motivated and have an insatiable thirst to learn disruptive technologies and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. As a successful Splunk Consultant, you will be adept at mastering new technologies and come from a variety of business, analytic and technology backgrounds. Are you up for the challenge?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide UEBA technology leadership from the OEM to the customer
- Own the entire UEBA implementation, maintenance and support
- Lead and manage all UEBA related SOC operations
- Integration of UEBA with other tools and solutions
- Collaborate closely with Technical Account Manager (TAM) and engineering division of the OEM for early resolution to the product level cases, vulnerabilities, bugs, features enhancement, patches, versions etc.
- Single point of contact to the Bank’s stakeholders and OEM
- Own and maintain the architecture of the UEBA solution
- Work with the bank to define the necessary use cases to mature and evolve the UEBA setup
- Improvise threat hunting capabilities with UEBA. Continuous development of analytical, statistical, mathematical models leveraging AI/ML capabilities of the technology to threat detection and prediction capabilities and put in place advanced use cases
- Optimize performance and fine tune the configuration, rules, policies etc. on a continuous basis.
- Work with SOAR team to operationalize and automate remediation whereever possible to achieve SOC maturity
- Provide necessary support during audits, forensics investigation and threat hunting
- Prepare road map for product maturity and enhancements plan and ensure the recommended featured deliver within the agreed times.
- Represent the OEM in meetings, discussions etc. to provide technology specific perspective to top stakeholders at the bank. Make presentations on the current technology capabilities, use cases, automation done etc. and current and future enhancements / roadmap etc.
- Min 5 yrs. SOC / security operations / IT security implementation experience
- Min 2 yrs. experience in UEBA technologies
Splunk Certifications: Splunk power user or Splunk admin
Security Certification: CEH/CHFI/GSEC/GMON/ITIL or equivalent
Additional Certification: CISA/CISSP/OSCP/OSCP/GPYC/GREM, etc.
- Preferably Splunk Certified Architect having good knowledge of Splunk / Qradar / SIEM implementations
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
Location: Mumbai, onsite (the position is categorized as essential IT service for banking and requires onsite presence at the customer site.)
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.