2023 Summer Intern - Software Engineering In Test Intern, Poland
Join us as we pursue our vision of building a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
2023 Summer Internship - Software Engineering - In Test, Krakow
As a Software Engineer in Test Intern you will…Build innovative solutions that enable rapid development. You will get to work with smart and hardworking individuals who are doing state of the art development work in areas of machine learning, data analytics, infrastructure and event correlations across silos to build best-in-class business analytics software. You will also work with other engineering teams across Splunk to design and build high-performance solutions.
You will experience Splunking and what defines our culture while honing the skills which separate our development teams from others. Working to support internal and external customer needs, you will collaborate across multi-functional teams. Our goal is both to support your growth and development, empowering you for a successful start to your career.
- You will design, develop, code and test software systems, or applications for software improvements and new products
- You will actively collaborate with SDE and SDET teams to design and implement test strategies for brand new Splunk products.
- Your voice will have an impact through your recommended modifications to processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementation
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming concepts and UNIX/Linux environments
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a set of outstandingly passionate and dedicated peers in an industry leading organisation that thrives through disruption and diversity
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship in a company which is invested in your success.
A stable, collaborative and encouraging work environment
How you should apply:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- Once your application has been received, we will conduct an initial review of your resume. Status updates will be provided throughout the process.
- If selected you will be taken through a three stage interview process where if you are successful you will be offered a position with us.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
- Will graduate in 2024 or earlier from degree
- Have a minimum 2.2 degree (or equivalent) at an accredited university/college
- Are business proficient in English. Proficiency in additional European languages is highly desirable.
- Located in Krakow, Poland
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.