EMEA PR Manager - m/f
Do you have a real passion for telling stories and crafting messages that help influencers, prospects, customers, investors and employees change the world through data? Then this role is for you! We are looking for an innovative and results driven PR Manager to join our fast growing EMEA team. You’ll play a strategic role in the growth of the Splunk brand by creating opportunities to tell phenomenal customer and technology stories that showcase the value of Splunk and our vision to help organizations ask questions, get answers, take actions and achieve business outcomes from their data.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Work closely with the EMEA and global communications teams to grow the Splunk brand and deliver against Splunk’s communications goals
- Drive customer, product, and thought leadership PR activity in Germany and France
- Work closely with local spokespeople and run the regional executive profiling programme
- Day-to-day management of PR firms in Germany and France
- Manage Splunk’s speaking and awards programme in EMEA
- Embed measurement across all PR activities to drive continuous improvement and optimize programs
- Partner with the EMEA social media team on integrated communications campaigns across PR and social media channels
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant PR experience in B2B tech vendor or agency environments
- Strong creativity and passion for creating engaging, interesting and press-relevant content
- Great relationships with IT trade and business press
- Open mindset and willingness to learn new skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Superb written and verbal skills
- Native German language required, French language skills preferred
- Professional and energetic demeanor and ability to interact effectively with sales, marketing and other internal teams
- Willingness to pitch in and be part of ALL marketing projects
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.