Senior Program Manager, Enterprise
Senior Program Manager, Enterprise
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Manager for our Enterprise team with experience across technical disciplines within an Agile and Scrum-based development environment. This position requires a well-rounded individual who won't miss details, while guiding multiple teams. Someone who thrives in an unstructured, collaborative environment and can distill complex problems into actionable work and help to drive the teams to completion. If you thrive working in an environment where diversity is embraced, and change is inevitable, while getting the opportunity to work on Products that positively impact people's lives - what are you waiting for? Apply today and join our dynamic PMO team!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You'll act as a liaison between enterprise, customer support, development and other internal groups, such as security and compliance.
- You'll draft and socialize communication plans to support communication needs for Enterprise Connectors in both internal and external projects to ensure clear lines of communication are maintained and program delivery is smooth and effective.
- You'll track and report KPI's on project/sprint progress and track and drive resolution of issues
- You'll ensure external dependencies are handled and internal needs are met
- You'll work in an open and collaborative environment with your peers to oversee related or dependent release activities and deliverables to align with Enterprise Connectors guidelines.
- You'll provide schedules and track projects, releases, upgrades, and maintenance to meet desired milestones.
- Lastly, you'll make sure that your team has the resources and support needed to be successful!
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 7+ years experience in software or operations program or project management or closely related roles
- You have experience with enterprise software and cloud; having a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- A proven history of running multiple, concurrent software projects involving cross functional groups and/or release management.
- You have strong skills in documentation, Agile management, and source control systems like Git, Codeship, Excel, Slack, and Salesforce. Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket) are a plus.
- You're great at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. You're a natural problem-solver.
- You are able to juggle multiple, contending priorities at any given time.
- You are a master communicator and a strategic thinker - you're able to communicate and act upon risks appropriately and effectively.
- You possess strong technical acumen, with fundamental knowledge of key cloud technologies and tools (AWS, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Artifactory). This knowledge doesn’t need to be practical, but at a level of understanding needed to lead development or release tasks, and identify and resolve issues in projects as they arise.
Education? I've got that!
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field or equivalent experience
- Scrum Master certification or PMP or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent experience
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.