Identity Engineer, Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM)
As an engineer for Customer Identity and Access Management, your responsibility is to make sure our customers' data is safe and secure. You will be part of a team whose objective is to provide easy access to our suite of applications, in compliance with privacy laws. This team provides access and authorization to many critical applications and functions that run Splunk’s business.
What you'll do: Yeah, I want to and can do that:
- You will identify processes in need of improvement and automation
- You will create dashboards and documentation to help with audits and reporting
- You will apply SaaSOps best practices through centralized and automated operations (Ops), resulting in reduced friction, improved collaboration, and better customer, partner and employee experience
- You will help protect our customers' information and assets
- You will monitor usage and capacity of the Identity service
- You will help define our Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning)
- You will help define our Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting.
- You will communicate and collaborate with team members within the Scrum framework to meet sprint planning objectives
What you'll need: I’ve already done that or have that:
- 5+ years of professional experience in information technology
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Okta’s Identity Management solution
- You have a clear understanding of Identity Lifecycle Management (provisioning, de-provisioning, authentication)
- You have a clear understanding of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) with regards to access requests, integrations, provisioning, entitlements and reporting
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrable ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written user documentation skills
- Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP)
- BS, MS in Computer Science or relevant experience
This isn’t a job – it’s a life changer – are you ready?
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying to.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.