Sr. Web Marketing Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a
The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for initiating and managing the business and technical aspects of web marketing that drives leads and generates awareness for Splunk visitors and users.
- Maintain website content and underlying content management system to support marketing goals and objectives. Continuously make recommendations for improvements based on web best practices.
- Understand and analyze the day-to-day web marketing operations. Work with all the internal teams to document requirements and prioritize them with technology team and act as a liaison for analytics, search, content marketing, and creative services.
- Collaborate with product marketing, digital marketing, and corporate marketing to do web changes and operations.
- Review and evaluate integrity of the website by conducting audits and ongoing content clean-up.
- Create landing pages and microsites, post new content, and refresh website to promote new marketing assets.
- Drive special assignments such as working on a new microsite, leading specific web launches or working with vendors, while hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency.
- Available to work a flexible schedule. Often time this position requires working odd times and over weekends to respond to urgencies on the web.
- 3-5 years of experience running enterprise websites
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of and experience using Google Analytics
- UI/UX experience
- Understanding of Social Media
- Technically oriented person who has supported a marketing team in the past
- Understands B2B marketing in a software company
- Strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic with a "do whatever it takes" and “can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Strong eye for design
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and execute multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience in leading and negotiating with third-party vendors
- Natural interest in new/emerging technologies
- Highly motivated collaborative self-starter and self-learner
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.