Senior SAP OTC Business Systems Analyst
Join us as we pursue our exciting new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Senior SAP OTC Business Systems Analyst you will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the SAP S4/Hana ERP and related technologies supporting the Finance and Order Management organizations. You will work with Business and IT partners, vendors, use keen business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, out-of-the-box thinking, and a bit of elbow grease to build holistic solutions that meet business and technology objectives while furthering Splunk’s long-range goals.
You will work with a dynamic, distributed team responsible for constantly evolving the systems and processes supporting our Finance and Accounting functions. You’ll be responsible for the design and delivery of new or enhanced solutions in SAP OTC areas. You’ll work closely with business, IT partners and other partners to design, build, test, and deliver high-quality deliveries. You will evaluate potential new applications and solutions against business requirements, ensuring they are aligned to broader architectural and security standards and that they meet tactical and strategic objectives.
You will also collaborate with a global hybrid team of business analysts and engineers supporting production applications and maintenance of 24x7 applications in a SOX compliant environment.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years of experience in SAP Order Management
- 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in BRIM SAP Subscription Order Management, Convergent Charging/Convergent mediation and Convergent Invoicing. BRIM certification is a plus.
- Hands on implementation experience in SAP BRIM in one or more projects specialized in SAP SOM or SAP CI.
- Hands-on functional configuration and design experience
- Exposure to other finance business process areas including P2P, GL Accounting, Accounts Receivables.
- Design new processes to support and/or use SAP (S4 Hana)
- Design system for newer revenue models (subscription billing, usage, overage, burn down, etc.)
- Manage data clean up exercise in conjunction with Biz Apps team members, perform data clean up, and reconcile with the existing system
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus. Collaborate with Sales Ops team to build controls over customer account set-up and hierarchy to stop data issues
- Identify internal/external key processes and system dependencies
- Identify potential impacts to external systems
- Design credit and rebill process or alternatives to reduce data issues
- Identify reporting requirements
- Work with the multi-functional projects team, end-users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers.
- Report and communicate the progress of testing for each release
- Experienced in integrations with multiple SAAS applications and systems including, SFDC, Stripe, RevPro & Snowflake is preferred.
- Deep experience and expertise in translating business requirements and processes into low friction automation and high impact solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company where flexibility is imperative.
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal direction
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent work experience is preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $90,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.