Junior Customer Success Manager
Our CSMs can:
- Drive Splunk’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programmes for the Benelux region
- Establish joint success plans and help develop best practices
- Cohere and manage adoption across business units
- Ensure customers’ end users, developers and administrators are trained and supported
- Creation & operation of the Splunk Success Framework within the customer organization
- Help develop the roles and governance required to ensure customer success
- Develop and exalt metricised success stories from use cases
- Continue to show customers the art of the possible with their machine data
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with exec stakeholders
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Splunk, requiring liaison across every internal Splunk department
The Ideal Candidate Profile
- You will be a relentless learner - both inside and outside of work; this will be your trophy career learning experience
- You will have been involved with business transformation programmes, encompassing people, process and technology
- You will be comfortable in front of the C-suite, talking about data-driven approaches and digital transformation
- Your willingness to travel based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- You possess extensive experience in a related CSM function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales or professional services functions within a broad customer base comprising Fortune 500 to start up / scale up organisations.
- You will have successfully driven customers to achieve the as-yet unexplored
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written organizational and presentation skills
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- English & Flemish / French language proficiency
- Highly customer orientated
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers towards success
- First leadership experience would be beneficial
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the Splunk’ values: Innovative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Security, Exchange, VMWare, Log Files, Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook and their cloud equivalents
- Having a foundation certification or working knowledge of ITIL, BRMI or Prince2 is helpful
- Eligible to work in Belgium
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.