Change Managment Specialist, Corporate Communications
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will lead the development and execution of strategic engagement communications activities in alignment with your team’s change management approach to ensure we realize successful outcomes for our key strategic initiatives, while enabling continued hyper growth at Splunk.
As a Change Management Specialist, you will own and execute and all aspects of a Business Transformation program’s communications work to support our large scale business transformation initiatives. We are looking for a creative thinker who possesses knowledge and expertise in communication strategies and change management frameworks. Ideally, this person will also have enablement practices execution capabilities, training, and critical thinking acumen.
If you have deep knowledge in strategic corporate communications and organizational engagement approaches and have a deep understanding of fundamental change management principles (particularly in a SaaS environment), then this role may be the right fit for you. Do what you love and be a key piece in transforming Splunk. What are you waiting for? Apply today.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Craft and employ dynamic strategic communications tactics (process, tools and techniques) to “engineer” the people-side of change as well as successfully execute strategic initiatives.
- Develop change management communications to ensure adoption
- Own the development of a communications cadence and strategic approach for engaging with internal stakeholders (including senior management, business unit partners, and internal employees)
- Develop partner engagement plans, including strategic communication, training and enablement tactics within
- Develop approaches and strategies for training and running the enablement plan and delivery
- Partner closely with Program and Track Leads to ensure tight interlock to their deliverables and the Change Management Communications plan
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5+ years of experience in using global standard change management processes and tools to craft communications and change management strategies and plans to improve employee engagement and adoption
- Significant experience working in a global and matrixed organization in the technology industry, with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
- Participation in major business transformation and technology implementation engagements (e.g., global ERP, shared services/outsourcing, business process re-engineering, merger integration, etc.)
- Hands-on project experience in the areas of communication and training
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- BA/BS in communications, journalism, marketing, business or related degree
- Effective communicator and are comfortable leading partnerships with senior leaders and other partners
- Hands-on experience running successful communications programs and helping enable and align communications teams
- Excellent writer and presenter - you match your messaging to audience expectations. And you love doing both!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.