Passionate about being part of a small team tasked in teaching the next-generation, industry-leading platform for machine data? Splunk needs a motivated and technical eLearning developer. A person that knows the traditional rules of eLearning, but is willing to break them to make a better product. Must have experience with integrating video into eLearning courses and tracking the results in a learning management system. We are not looking for a person to come to work and just "do their thing". We want people that are passionate about how other people are "doing their things", and how all the "things" can be done better.
Location: Based out of our San Francisco office.Responsibilities:
- Aptitude to understand highly technical topics and turn those topics into easy to understand video scripts.
- Ability to design and create course content, materials, learning activities and assessments for web-based training.
- Knowledge of the design and implementation of assessment tools for content and learning objectives
- Able to work with subject matter experts to design, develop and update online courses
- Excellent video script writing skills.
- Willingness to jump into any part of the production pipeline to help where needed.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
- 1+ years working in a video production environment with focus on training and education.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.