Sr. Procurement Specialist -Contract Role
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
- Manage all purchase/sourcing needs for Marketing, Sales, IOTA Market, and Customer Success, and other areas as needed.
- security review
- privacy reviews
- cost negotiations
- contract execution
- PO approvals
- Run quarterly non-compliant PO reports
- Conduct trainings with individual teams on P2P process
- Meet with business teams quarterly/semi-annually to understand areas of focus for the team
- Meet with FP&A and AP quarterly/semi-annually to align on any initiatives for joint support
- Manage and tweak Procurement systems and processes for simplicity and scalability
- Track and report on cycle times for the full procurement process (find out where the inefficiencies and gaps are)
- Manage gift card purchases and distribution
- NetSuite Service Now Approvals as well as UAT testing for system changes (Access and Changes)
- Manage Procurement Operations Specialist and Operations contractor
- Manage Procurement offshore team
- 3+ years of Procurement experience.
- Experience with NetSuite, SAP or equivalent.
- Good aptitude working with systems, process improvements and automation.
- High energy and tolerance for tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with management, team, peers, cross-functional teams and business partners.
- Customer service attitude with a willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly-growing dynamic environment.
- Perform tasks independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to follow through to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business/Economics or the equivalent meaningful work experience.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.