Quote to Order Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Splunk is looking for a high-caliber professional to lead our Global Quote to Order Team. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Quote to Order process, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Order Management. As the Quote to Order Manger you will establish standard methodologies, find opportunities to improve process efficiencies/effectiveness and provide metrics to generate data driven insight. In addition, you will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Quote to Order Team.
You will be comfortable leading a worldwide team, building on the existing strong and successful culture, and ensuring high performance through active talent management and training. You will establish relationships and communicate easily with senior leadership across all functions to ensure good operational discipline across the business.
Become an integral part of a high energy, dynamic team with significant chances to create a positive impact on the business!
- Identify areas of improvement to increase accuracy, completeness and/or consistency and implement solutions in process, policy, and overall operations of the Quote to Order process
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of partners
- Be responsible for the simplification, design and documentation of all quote-to-order process, including user documentation for training
- Become the technical and process specialist on all business processes and systems
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, rollout of company-wide or cross-functional initiatives (e.g., new product roll outs, system improvements and implementations)
- Provide business requirements, perform UAT testing and Department signoff as required
- Provide insight and training on upcoming products and company initiatives
- Address day to day blocking issues that may arise through teams and present both short term and long-term solutions to resolve the root cause of these issues to the business
- Collaborate and work with other Splunk leaders to deliver consistent and excellent support to our sales organization
- Independently generate data sets and analyze metrics on a periodic and ad hoc basis
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performance team, and guide and coach the team through periods of constant change
- Define and track quarterly performance goals for the team, evaluate progress, adjust and report to leadership
- BA/BS degree in Business Management or related operational field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience with 2+ years’ experience developing and managing a team
- Salesforce CRM & CPQ experience is optimal, other CRM or CPQ system sufficient
- Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
- Comfortable with data and ambiguity; able to both delve into the details and operational tactics, and engage relevantly on the big picture or overall strategy
- Strong team leadership and project management skills and ability to mobilize teams towards a common goal
- Ability to act with limited oversight on day-to-day basis, balancing multiple priorities
- Excellent social skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.