Cloud Vendor Management Program Owner
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As the Cloud Vendor Management Program Owner, you will be responsible for leading and driving key initiatives to manage Splunk Cloud’s vendors. Your main focus will be to standardize the engagement and execution of vendors within our Cloud Service. You will lead efforts to grow our partnerships and streamline the delivery and execution of vendor solutions. You will have the ability to craft how Splunk Cloud interacts and uses vendors to run our service. Joining our team will allow you an opportunity to make an impact in driving the future processes of Splunk Cloud. Splunk offers the chance to work with ground breaking technology in a collaborative, exciting, and dynamic environment.
- Maintain relationships with Splunk Cloud vendors
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations teams to drive targeted outcomes and solutions to get the most out of our vendor relationships
- Negotiate contracts and renewals of prospective and existing Splunk Cloud vendors
- Drive technical and business solutions to optimize Splunk Cloud
- Identify technical strategies that will enable Splunk Cloud to adopt and use new solutions from our vendors
- Collaborate with Cloud Engineering, Product Management and Operations teams to build plans and roadmap for greater efficiency
- Build overall Splunk Cloud vendor management program
- Define and operationalize standard program to manage Splunk Cloud vendors
- Partner with key team members to develop vendor scorecard and evaluation process
- Collaborate with Procurement team to develop standard and streamline onboarding process for new vendors
- Build vendor management tracking program to be used by the broader Splunk Cloud team (Security, Finance, Legal, Operations, etc.)
- 5-7 years experience as an Operations, Business analyst or Technical Program Manager
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – written and verbal -- to work cross functionally within the organization
- Consistent record of leading change within a cross functional organization
- Hands on experience with public cloud service providers, like AWS, with emphasis on infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Splunk
- Deep analytical and technical skills to work on complex business issues
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.