Cloud Business Process Analyst
We are looking for a Business Process Analyst to join our Cloud Business Delivery team located in San Francisco, CA. This candidate has several years of experience in driving business process change, implementing operational transformation projects, and running multi-functional programs.
Splunk Cloud is an exciting and fast-paced organization where you will have the opportunity to lead tangible and scalable change. This team links business goals with operational procedures to create a cohesive customer experience. From this strategic position, we merge people, process, and technology to optimize how our end users interact with Splunk’s Cloud service.
As a Business Analyst, you will investigate, streamline, and enable business processes that deliver Splunk Cloud. The ability to collaborate across many business functions, quickly learn new processes, and drive project execution will be essential to success in this role. Working in Splunk Cloud, you will experience a dynamic environment where flexibility, partnership, and delivering customer-focused automated solutions is paramount. You will work directly with key decision makers of the business, learn about our internal tools and technologies, and improve scalability of service delivery to support our growing customer base.
- Drive strategic and operational improvements with a focus on scalability
- Improve business processes and systems that support the delivery of our Cloud service offerings
- Develop solutions for delivery of key business operations that improve the user experience and overall efficiency
- Become a subject matter expert of a particular workstream and act as the product owner for your area
- Collaborate with teams across Cloud to implement changes that benefit multiple functions
- Partner with business systems team to implement solutions that mature Cloud's service and delivery
- Listen to and absorb our business partners' experiences and challenges to convert them into business and technical project requirements
- Oversee execution of sophisticated projects within a defined program while managing timeline, risks, and stakeholder expectations
- Build accurate reports for Cloud teams that provide insight into operational efficiency and customer behavior
- Previous experience in business analysis, program management, process improvement, and product ownership
- 5+ years of Business Operations, Sales Operations, and/or Business Process Analyst experience
- Familiarity with delivering a SaaS solution
- Advanced analytical abilities that you can apply to complex business issues
- Growth mentality conducive with a dynamic, innovative, and congenial work culture
- Strong analytic, planning, and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.