Senior Program Manager
The Senior Program Manager role is a leadership role focused on driving corporate Initiatives for Splunk. This role is for strategic thinkers who are curious about problems and understanding how everything works, driven to increase collaboration and alignment across the company, passionate about continual process improvement, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS company.
As Splunk continues to grow and expand our global footprint, we need to develop and implement a more robust and consistent framework for delivering on our cross functional corporate priorities and initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for driving alignment of large scale, global cross-functional programs tied to corporate priorities and initiatives. You will ensure end results are achieved through aligning cross functional activities, setting clear goals and objectives, and working with functional owners.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have demonstrated strong business acumen in previous roles, proven experience of leading large complex programs, and have shown that you are able to influence and collaborate effectively across a diverse set of stakeholders including senior executives to individual contributors, business to technical partners and teams.
You will demonstrate your business acumen in combination with a deep understanding of processes to guide decision-making, tackle problems, and provide analytical insight and business judgment to support key initiatives across our business. You know how to translate strategy into execution by affecting change across people, process, technology, data, policy, etc. You have an appreciation for simplification and increasing the ease of doing business - and you are known for rolling up your sleeves to co-create high-quality solutions with business and technical teams.
You are a guru and SME when it comes to organizational problem solving and you use these skills to measure performance and surface insights into future improvements.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Drive cross functional corporate initiatives from development through adoption and continual performance monitoring
- Own success of the program end to end, ensuring accountability, execution of timelines, resource plan definition, and continuous change management to deliver on-time, quality results for all relevant workstreams
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure we are solving the right problem in the right order to ensure value driven solutions
- Collaborate with executive leadership and key business stakeholders serving as the core spokesperson for the program
- Drive the necessary cultural shifts, process, and system adoption needed to ensure the initiative goals are achieved
- Work with change management, learning and development, and communications teams to ensure business readiness for initiative adoption to ensure we realize the value of programs investments
- Create and maintain a formal network with cross-functional teams to define future state and orchestrate comprehensive plans to deliver improvements from start to finish
- Establish baseline metrics, business value drivers, monitor "key performance improvements" documentation, and reporting on improvement results ensuring adoption of the new processes across the business
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8 years’ experience; or equivalent experience
- Past experience in working for an executive function
- Demonstrates strong business acumen
- Strong Program Management/Project Management Skills and Experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven experience being successful with aligning cross functional team
- Experience working cross functionally across an executive staff to achieve organizational goals
- Strong validated experience with leadership, business insight, problem solving, critical thinking, project management, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of program/project management tools, methodologies, and practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.