Senior Business Process Lead (Expansion Strategy)
Senior Business Process Lead (Expansion Strategy)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we are committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to develop enterprise-wide standard business processes that will position the company for continued high growth.
We are looking for a strategic thinker, with excellent business insight. In this role you will provide subject matter expertise on a range of process improvement and process management activities, specifically around aspects of the Expansion Strategy and New Business Models capability areas. You will be responsible for data gathering and analysis, providing standard methodologies around these capabilities or researching where applicable, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or partner agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
If you have deep knowledge in the Expansion Strategy and New Business Models capability areas in a SaaS environment, and are passionate about bringing that expertise to Splunk, then this role if for you. Do what you love, alongside other Splunkers who are just as passionate as you are!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Understand the company’s operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Assist Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Apply expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence to ensure transformation objectives are achieved.
- Analyze existing “AS IS” process using different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow. Identify and capture pain points and recommend process improvements to address prioritized areas.
- Provide expertise on “TO BE”process and work with subject-matter-experts to obtain agreement. “Own” the to-be process definition and vision.
- Create a formal network and between business stakeholders to collect data to drive the to-be process.
- Lead the translation of the to-be business process into use cases.
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process changes.
- Ensure end-to-end integrity of the business capability using deep subject matter expertise and past experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly
- Partner with Product Owners as necessary to ensure TO BE process is translated into the end-to-end product vision and design
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Minimum of 10 years of Business Process Improvement experience
- Deep experience and expertise in the (Expansion Strategy, New Business Models) capability areas in an Enterprise environment
- Strong background in establishing current state business process models and providing process improvement / redesign
- Experience implementing business process changes through enabling technical solutions
- Proven experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills
- Familiar with/ able to lead the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/ redesigns
- Ability to work and collaborate across cross-functional groups to ensure influence and execution across groups
- You have a passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant practical experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.