Do you want to join a fast-growing company where the work you do will make a real difference? Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We're a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach to join our team in San Francisco and help our product development teams across the company in our journey of continuous improvement. You will use your deep passion for agility to design and implement strategies for teams, managers, and executives to constantly grow, adapt and learn.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing Agile Leadership coaching and training to ScrumMasters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives.
- Collaborating directly with product development teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
- Exposing our teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility.
- Fostering community and learning by participating in Agile communities of practice.
- Creating and delivering customized Agile training.
- Mentoring potential and existing coaches.
- Embracing servant leadership and displaying the behaviors that come from the adoption of Agile principles to foster a collaborative environment.
- Assessing the maturity of teams and capturing metrics in order to support data driven decisions and continuous improvement.
- Contributing to PDLC process improvements by soliciting feedback, updating documentation, and coordinating rollouts.
- Facilitating team improvement and alignment efforts through OKRs and other methods.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 8+ years experience in technology organizations.
- 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master.
- 3+ years experience as an Agile Coach for multiple teams.
- You have delivered workshops or training to large groups with positive feedback.
- You have strong coaching, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- You understand and embrace the coaching stance and can utilize it to coach teams and leadership to higher levels of agility.
- You have proven Scrum mastership, deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices, and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
- You have advanced leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors.
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with successful Agile techniques, such as TDD, BDD, Story Mapping, Continuous Delivery, Retrospective techniques, Continuous Improvement.
- You have excellent understanding of Agile release planning.
- You participate and are involved in the Agile/Lean community
- You have experience with enterprise software and cloud technologies, along with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You're phenomenal at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. You know how to influence and affect change at all levels of the organization without having positional authority, and you have experience communicating up to the Executive level of an organization.
Education? I've got that.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field or equivalent experience.
- First or second level certifications for Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional, Team Coach, Enterprise Coach, or Agile Coach, Agile Facilitator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.