Change Management Lead, Corporate Communications
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to develop and lead change management programs to ensure we realize successful outcomes to our key strategic initiatives allowing us to position the company for continued high growth.
In this role, you will manage change management of a program within our portfolio to support large scale business transformation initiatives. You will also be responsible for designing and handling dynamic change and enablement programs, acting as a trusted advisor to our business partners, and working to ensure program adoption goals are met.
We are looking for a fun, creative thinker that possesses broad knowledge and expertise in change management and organizational behavior frameworks, communication strategies, adoption tracking, enablement practices, execution capabilities, and training design.
If you have deep knowledge in Organizational Change Management in a SaaS environment and are excited about bringing that expertise into Splunk, then this role if for you. Do what you love, alongside Splunkers who are just as passionate as you are! If you want to see the impact of your work and be an integral piece of our growing Business Transformation team, what are you waiting for? Apply today.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Craft and implement change management frameworks (process, tools and techniques) to “engineer” the people-side of change processes, to achieve successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Develop change management programs and roadmaps to ensure adoption
- Lead the development of a communications framework, strategy, and operating rhythm for communicating with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, executive staff, senior management, project teams, business unit partners and employees.
- Perform change readiness assessments
- Develop partner engagement and management plans, including handling a feedback loop to identify gaps and introduce plans to address and mitigate issues
- Build relationships and deliver results for diverse audiences including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Partners, Professional Services, IT, etc
- Develop approaches and strategies for training and leading the enablement plan and delivery
- Partner closely with Program and Track leads to ensure tight interlock to their deliverables and the change plan
- Ability to help drive program change management success by defining strategic roadmap and tactical plan (included how to delegate relevant activities to change management team members when appropriate)
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Expertise of change management principles, methodologies, tools and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in using global standard change management processes and tools to create communications and change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and business benefits.
- Background in measuring adoption to define change management progress, future planning, and success
- Experience working in a global and matrixed organization in the technology industry, with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
- Participation in major business transformation and technology implementation engagements (e.g., global ERP, shared services/outsourcing, business process re-engineering, merger integration, etc.)
- Hands-on project experience in the areas of communication and training
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's Degree – in Business Administration, Communications, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, Journalism, Human Resources or related discipline
- Post-graduate or professional degrees preferred (MBA a plus)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.