Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family in Japan are a results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses.
Our team is continuing to scale and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Recruiter to manage our portfolio of technology and sales roles across Japan. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on a high energetic and evolving talent acquisition function and take lead on candidate experience, D&I, strategic sourcing initiatives to name a few. You will join a team of passionate, driven and fun talent acquisition professionals, where no day is the same!
Primary Position Objective
You will be responsible for building a robust pipeline/network of high-calibre future “Splunker’s” across our multiple functions including Presales, Professional Services, Customer/Cloud Support, Engineering, Marketing, G&A but primarily focussed on Technology roles.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Effectively deliver robust recruitment Strategies through a fluent understanding of the success profile, business objectives and goals of the Region
- Strong competency and behavioral based Interview and Assessment skills of Mid to Senior level professional within the IT Industry via phone, video or face to face.
- Seamlessly build your pipeline, and consistently deliver a target list of quality candidates for assigned searches through research which may include extensive cold calling, competency based assessments, and networking.
- Become a Splunk Ambassador by proactively keeping abreast of new Use Cases, Products, Goals/Objectives
- Effectively use our ATS (Jobvite)system to track & manage the recruitment process flow, maintaining a superior level of data Integrity.
- Habitually Post, Like, Share Job ads, Splunk updates etc. across multiple Social Media Platforms for maximum exposure not limited to LinkedIn, Elevate, user groups and niche job boards, twitter etc.
- Proven ability in prioritizing multiple workloads and stakeholders within a dynamic work environment
- Delivery a diverse slate of candidates on each search
- Provide timely updates on recruiting activity
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- Superior Stakeholder and Expectation Management
- Effectively navigate a Multi-matrixed and a Geographically dispersed organization.
- Always be in pursuit of a seemless Candidate Experience
- Ability to clearly articulate recruitment strategy and market dynamics to Regional and Global stakeholders.
- Proven full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally with both agency & in-house recruiting, with a strong network and expertise across in Japan.
- Drive every search with a heightened Sense of Urgency where quality of hire and WOW-ing your stakeholders and ultimately bringing value to the business is the N0.1 success criteria
- Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting skills, and the ability to partner effectively within a multi matrixed organization.
- Leads by example: A team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Marketer utilizing a diverse range of Social Platforms
- Strong Change Agility
- Proven experience in delivering a consultative approach with Key Stakeholders to leaders to create awareness and gain engagement and alignment for the execution of key talent strategies including diversity
- Exceeds within a Matrix and Remote Management Environment
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage diverse requisition workloads in a fast-paced and high growth company.
- Skilled and Trained in Behavioral/Competency Based Interview techniques
- High level of Self Awareness
- Native Level Japanese Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Enjoys Celebrating our Wins and Having Fun in the workplace
- Growth Mindset
- Experience with Enterprise Applicant Tracking Systems and HR Management Systems
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.