Senior Talent Partner, Sales - EMEA
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Splunk is looking to bring on board a talented, customer-centric Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing EMEA Talent Acquisition team. You will work very closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR, Finance, Legal and the Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies across the EMEA region.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent, and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process including post-offer stage. You must be able to successfully execute and close searches against set timelines, understand how to prioritize to hit internal client SLAs, whilst thriving in an innovative, very fast paced rapid growth environment.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate market place (both internal and external)
- Build a strong pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research, heavy networking and effective use of social media channels.
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology prospect & convert candidates interest into Splunk
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Assess and develop creative search strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience
- Generate a high volume and high quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (20+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity based on deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives focused on delivering best in class candidate experience at Splunk
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an executive search firm or within a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Ability to navigate within a complex matrix environment establishing trust and credibility with the business stakeholders and influencing talent decisions
- Proven experience recruiting across EMEA, with tangible results of identifying and attracting top talent in the market place
- Strong communication and consulting skills with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter, Xing and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment whilst displaying a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with an international and culturally diverse team
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree required.
**Please note this is a contract position**
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.