Customer Trust Analyst (remote - Poland)
Customer Trust Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking to add a Customer Trust Analyst to grow our Customer Trust program(s) within the Splunk Global Security (SGS) team. This role will be located in Poland. As a Customer Trust Analyst, you will be supporting customer security due diligence and assessment activities supporting Splunk’s sales growth in EMEA, such as facilitating customer security assessments, responding to customer security inquiries, and participating in customer meetings to demonstrate Splunk security control alignment with customer security expectations, applicable industry standards, and regulations. If you have a deep understanding of information security and you are passionate about building, sustaining and growing trust with our customers, then this role is for you.
- Provide resources and support to Field Sales, Sales Engineer, and Customer Success teams to assist with addressing customer inquiries, questionnaires and other requests regarding Splunk's information security program and security controls
- Lead or assist in security conversations representing Splunk’s information security program in meetings with current and prospective customers
- Host customer security assessments or audits. Provide accurate information of Splunk's information security program to customers, demonstrating how our security measures align with their security expectations and contractual commitments
- Manage feedback and observations from customer security assessments or audits, and engage necessary processes and stakeholders to determine applicable actions and monitor resolution
- Contribute to developing customer facing documentation that represent Splunk’s information security program and controls.
- Maintain a knowledge base of Splunk security information, collaborating with subject matter experts and key partners across Splunk to ensure the information remains up to date and accurate
- Provide security expertise to Legal teams in the contract-negotiation process to ensure that contract terms accurately reflect Splunk's cyber security capabilities.
- Drive process improvement and automation initiatives to continuously mature the service to more effectively support Sales in shortening the sales cycle, and meet customer expectations
- applicable work experience in Information Security or Information Security Audit & Compliance with a Bachelor’s degree, or 3+ years with a Master's degree
- Functional knowledge of cyber security principles, concepts, technologies, and security compliance frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001, ISO 27018, SOC 1 / SSAE 18, SOC 2, NIST CSF, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, COBIT, CSA CCM, SIG)
- Basic understanding of cloud security principles
- Experience in security compliance, GDPR, data security, and strong knowledge of local cybersecurity requirements and data protection laws required, and knowledge of cybersecurity requirements and data protection laws of other countries, preferred;
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving approach
- Experience communicating directly with customers representing information security topics
- Excellent command of Polish and English (oral and written)
- Ability to learn quickly and develop a solid grasp of Splunk security policies, controls, and product and service offerings.
- Able to accurately articulate security information in clear and concise terms to customers.
- Team oriented, proactive, and able to work independently
- Ability to multitask, balance and prioritize work in a dynamic environment, ensuring SLAs are met
- One or more of the following certifications is preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, GIAC, CCSP, CSX, and CTPRP.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.