Senior Campaign & Product Marketing Manager, APAC
Senior Campaign & Product Marketing Manager, APAC
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a Splunk Senior Campaign & Product Marketing Manager, you will be a part of the APAC Marketing team and instrumental in driving our GTM motion as a key player in our campaign and field sales readiness initiatives. This role presents an excellent chance to define yourself in a growing, dynamic, and leading enterprise technology company.
You will be responsible for driving regional marketing campaign strategy and execution, owning regional/local development, adaptation and successful deployment of nurture and demand generation campaigns. You will work closely with global and regional teams to deliver on the strategy and high quality execution to drive pipeline for APAC, generate leads and increase Splunk’s awareness.
In your product marketing portfolio, you will be the keeper of our metrics and analytics related to Splunk product launches in APAC. Armed with strong operational mindset defining goals and reporting on progress is key. A proven track record of success in product marketing and enablement, with excellent project management skills, is critical.
The right candidate will be extremely data-driven and highly competent with planning and execution. You will have a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and will have an unbridled passion for data and marketing.
- Lead large-scale product launch and GTM initiatives
- Orchestrate GTM motions prioritizing and structuring Splunk product initiatives in a customer and press-centric manner by applying outside-in thinking to how and when we release products
- Lead regional launch plan and activities through close teaming with Product Management, Product Marketing and Campaigns teams
- Create a repeatable and prioritized field readiness process for all product launches on what to communicate, who to communicate to, and when to communicate
- Leverage marketing channels to deliver stand-alone and integrated marketing messages
- Own and develop thought leadership messaging and point of view
- Develop narratives to showcase industry/market research and drive buying criteria
- Create compelling content (presentations, webinars, email content) to reach target audience
- Develop and support the creation of standard processes, templates and guidelines for product launches including bill-of-materials, content repository, slide presentations
- Create and host effective sales enablement sessions to highlight differentiated value and facilitate the sales process
- Design, implement and track metrics
- Develop and responsible for quantifiable reporting and communication to management
- Create and successfully drive innovative and effective marketing campaigns for pipeline growth, persona expansion, and awareness
- Responsible for designing, managing and executing regionally developed campaign plans through close collaboration with global and regional teams
- Collaboratively design and deliver regional campaigns that align to the buying cycle (attract, engage, convert, retain) and to specific personas, segments
- Oversee the regionalization, support and launch of global campaigns in APAC
- Lead and own APAC campaign & program goals and KPIs
- Monitor and track program results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- Analyze the performance of all campaigns to constantly innovate and optimize
- Analyze data to draw insights to support campaign optimization and performance
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of campaign and product marketing experience, preferably with strong enterprise software background
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success by delivering measurable marketing results.
- Understanding of campaign management, target marketing and marketing funnel management process
- Experience in leveraging multi marketing channels (digital, social, emails), targeted persona specific campaign development and buyer cycle based campaign execution
- Ability to roll up sleeves and do what it takes to deliver value and impact to the business
- Ability to derive insights from data
- Ability to manage time and priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Experience working in fast-paced and dynamic organizations
- Ability to drive projects to completion within timelines and sometimes under ambiguous environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.