Senior Product Marketing Manager, APAC
Splunk is empowering Security, IT and DevOps teams to transform their organizations with data. We are powering businesses and driving transformation and innovation.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role is critical in ensuring we continue to differentiate Splunk’s solutions with go-to-market strategies, and go-to-market programs. Armed with a strong SaaS background with knowledge in one of these three core areas – Security, IT and/or DevOps, you will own the overall integrated product narrative and create associated assets to drive awareness of our brand and consideration and adoption of Splunk’s solutions.
In this role, you will partner closely with sales, marketing, campaigns, digital, regional field and other cross-functional teams to build and drive messaging, programs and execute go-to-market plans. You will collaborate with them across key marketing channels to deliver rich audience insights that will drive decision-making and further differentiate Splunk’s solutions.
You will serve as our subject matter expert in APAC. As new insights are delivered, you will partner with corporate and APAC teams to launch them across marketing and communications channels.
This role requires proven strong storytelling expertise, strategic thinking, business acumen, and a passion for our customers.
- Lead APAC product marketing strategy and execution, including getting value propositions delivered to customers and prospects
- Be a subject matter expert responsible for being an evangelist and supporting APAC Marketing pipeline targets and revenue
- Possess keen knowledge and understanding of customer personas, goals, challenges, buying behaviours, solution benefits, differentiation, and sales motions to define product positioning strategy and messaging
- Use rich customer insights to inform and inspire integrated marketing communications, events, and programs and deliver a differentiated voice for the brand.
- Develop specific go-to-market plans and integrate offerings into marketing campaigns.
- Create and drive innovative initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of Splunk’s solutions
- Design and deliver crisp sales plays to facilitate guided selling for targeted use cases
- Effectively communicate value propositions, narrative, and target audiences to stakeholders to land messaging across keynote scripts, campaigns, social media, client stories, product demos, sales plays, and blogs
- Deliver key storylines, differentiators, and value propositions to the field teams
- Enable the field with best-in-class content and programs
- Build content and amplify through marketing channels with proven tactics
- Possess a keen knowledge of broader commercial cloud trends
- Establish a deep understanding and point-of-view on competitive offerings
- Lead the marketing work streams in support of key announcements and solution launches
- Approximately 10+ years of relevant work experience across product management, product marketing, marketing, and/or management consulting, preferably in a fast-paced, B2B SaaS environment
- Cloud, SaaS, security, IT and/or DevOps experience highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to create narratives targeted to different segments, delivering clear outcomes and a call to action
- Ability to translate technology features and language into business benefits
- Ability to build and own content including solution briefs, presentations, white papers, blogs, webinars, web content, and sales and partner enablement tools
- Extensive experience interacting with and presenting to management executives
- Experience with enabling sales teams to effectively communicate our messaging, use cases, and differentiators to customers
- Experience enabling or engaging with sales and business unit leaders
- Proven analytical abilities and critical thinking
- Strategic thinker, strong self-starter and great team member in a fast-paced, action and results-oriented workplace
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.