Customer Success Team Leader, APAC
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is seeking a Program Manager for our Customer Success organization. The Program Manager will lead cross-functional teams across Splunk's entire portfolio of enterprise software, cloud services and applications and is responsible for ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- We cover a wide variety of teams including Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success Management, Technical Support, Renewals and Education. The Programs & Initiatives to be driven could focus on any of these teams or a combination of them.
- This is an incredible opportunity to help enable the organization with high visibility amongst senior Customer Success leadership. This position reports to the Customer Success Strategic Programs Leader.
In this role you will:
- Drive and lead the Customer Advocacy Program with all aspects of customer adoption and success.
- Build & manage a team of Customer Success Specialists who will provide pre-sales adoption services to customers
- Track and Communicate Key programs project status / dependencies.
- Centralized program and operations management of vendor provided pre-sales adoption services
- Forecast account demand and resolve resource allocations and coverage
- Interface daily with vendor’s management team and individual contributors to coach on processes, identify adoption issues and drive improvement.
- Lead internal Splunk escalations with pre-sales staff
- 8-10 year’s experience in Customer Success and Program Management or similar roles, with at least 5 years working within software specific industries
- You have experience working in a Customer Success organization, ideally in a Strategy, Operational or Program Management role. Experience of multiple Customer Success areas is a plus.
- You excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. You will be able to juggle multiple challenging priorities. Communicate and act upon risks appropriately. You have excellent analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency. You have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to seek loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- Strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, issue tracking systems (Jira a plus) and calendaring systems.
- Familiar with enterprise software industry and operational processes of field sales organizations
Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business field.
PMP certification a plus.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.