Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Contract 6 months)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Our Splunk Family across Asia Pacific & Japan are a results focused and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, fun-filled and passionate team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? If so, this role could be for you! We are looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Sourcer to join us in our journey in a contract capacity to support Splunk's impressive growth across our go to market business on a 3-4 month contract. You will be experienced in hiring top talent within the Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services & business support functions.
As a trusted talent partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and department leaders to lead and execute hiring on some of Splunk's most critical needs. This is unique opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution across a variety of diverse teams at one of LinkedIn's Top 50 Companies to Work For!
- Collaborate, advise, and partner with hiring managers and recruiting partners to find top talent across South Asia & greater APAC Region region.
- Strategically build highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines for a diverse set of search assignments in a timely manner.
- Effectively assess candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths/gaps, team dynamics, vision/goals, challenges, and career planning.
- Develop a strong, diverse talent pipeline for over 10+ reqs/success profiles at any given time while balancing candidate, business partner, and hiring manager experiences.
- Accurately maintain, track, and report on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups.
- Drive robust assessment process
- Actively engage in building diversity of thought across our teams
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, technology sales/presale is preferred.
- A combination of in-house + search firm/agency experience preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, positive, and constantly changing work environment.
- Strong ability to manage complex recruitment processes in a matrix organisation
- Superior influencing/ negotiation skills
- High sense of urgency and passion for delivering meaningful hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and understand position, team, company, and candidate needs and interests to create high-quality matches.
- Growth Mindset
- Team oriented - focused on contributing to the talent acquisition's team overall growth and success.
- Superior Communication skills.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.