IT Ops Regional Sales Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are currently looking for an experienced and driven "IT Ops Sales Manager" for the Nordics region.
- Assess, develop and grow the Splunk IT Ops business to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop joint sales plans and sales strategy with the field sales team for overachieving IT Ops sales targets.
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk IT Ops customers
- Capitalize on both new and existing relationships to introduce Splunk IT Ops offerings
- Upsell and cross sell Splunk IT Ops Solutions into existing and target accounts
- Initiate engagement with targeted accounts and their respective buying centers; lead the opportunity creation/development process.
- Drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities
- Effectively forecast your sales business and drive predictable and optimal business outcomes
- Leverage Channel and Alliance partners to deliver growth and scale your business
- You will have 5-10+ years of solution sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises (required), start-up experience welcomed!
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota.
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, business applications and/or analytics
- Working experience in IT Operation Management platforms in correlation with application, networking and systems management tools. A strong market landscape is required.
- Candidates will be highly motivated and have extensive experience in successfully selling large enterprise solutions.
- Candidates must have strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred.
- 50% Travel required.
- Written: Must be able to assist with RFPs, customer communication
- Verbal: Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts
- Interpersonal: Ability to forge new, strong and lasting business relationships
- Presentation: Customer facing presentation
- Work well within a cross functional team environment and lead by influence
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Must currently be authorised to work in the EU on a full time basis
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.