2023 Summer Intern - GSS Sales Engineer, Czech Republic Undergraduate
Join us as we pursue our vision of building a world where data provides clarity, elevates discussion and accelerates progress. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
2023 Summer Internship - Sales Engineering, Czech Republic (Undergraduate)
During the internship you will learn how a flexible blend of technical acuity and soft skills are essential to success. You will complete Splunk education courses to develop a practical understanding of the Splunk platform and be challenged to gain industry recognised Splunk accreditations. Using this knowledge you will demonstrate, through presentations and product demonstrations, that you understand how Splunk positions its solutions to meet the customer’s needs. You will also get the chance to build a Splunk solution that addresses a real-world problem that matters to you and showcase this to the wider organisation and beyond.
We will help you understand our portfolio and how an SE and the broader team positions it to address our customer's challenges. You will also be given exposure to the business and see the vital part that an SE plays in it.
You will be given the freedom to go beyond the agreed internship program’s requirements to fully explore the role of a sales engineer and the wider Splunk organisation. This will allow you to set yourself goals agreed with your manager and challenge yourself on this internship.
What we are looking for:
- Open to new challenges and willing to push yourself to your full potential
- Passionate about Splunk’s technology and how it can help our customers
- Willing to work in a fun workplace where you will engage, collaborate and help your colleagues
- Able to work to an agreed plan but not being afraid of being disruptive if you think you can improve things
- Bring innovative thinking to how you will tackle the internship and its challenges
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a set of outstandingly passionate and dedicated peers in an industry leading organisation that thrives through disruption and diversity
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship in a company which is invested in your success.
A stable, collaborative and encouraging work environment
How you should apply:
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume as soon as you are ready.
What to expect during the interview process:
- Once your application has been received, we will conduct an initial review of your resume. Status updates will be provided throughout the process.
- If selected you will be taken through a three stage interview process where if you are successful you will be offered a position with us.
You’re eligible to apply if you:
- Are an undergraduate currently enrolled in university pursuing a degree with an expected graduation date of June 2024 or earlier.
- Have a minimum 2.2 degree (or equivalent) at an accredited university/college
- Are business proficient in English. Proficiency in additional European languages is highly desirable.
- Currently living in Czech Republic
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.