Compensation Analyst - Remote
Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team! Reporting to the Senior Mgr, Compensation, this position will be responsible for compensation analytics, tools and the market review across Splunk.
- Compensation market analytics requiring excellent attention to detail and ability to interpret and understand data
- Creation of global compensation salary and equity structures
- Partner with Compensation partners, HRIS, Finance, Stock Admin and Talent Acquisition on tools, data, and process for all areas of compensation
- Regular interaction across the organization to address compensation issues and develop and implement effective solutions
- Assist on the development and execution of training and education for people managers, in order to enhance manager’s knowledge level of Splunk’s compensation programs
- Support multiple compensation programs and work on compensation projects in a face-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years compensation experience:
- Building salary and equity ranges
- Strong Excel skills including using advanced features (pivot tables, look-ups, macros a plus)
- Supporting focal and bonus programs
- Market analytics and experience in supporting and evaluating compensation models and processes
- Job leveling
- Understanding of FLSA and other compensation legislated requirements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Radford, and other benchmarking surveys and tools
- Experience with Workday is a plus
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.