Senior AEM Developer (Remote)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk's Web Technology team is a dynamic, best-in-class & talented set of individuals. The Web Technology team is responsible for handling various tech stacks with AEM as a centralized content management system for Splunk’s web properties. This role is for the Web Support team, as a Sr. AEM Developer, you will be responsible to lead all the efforts related to the AEM work stream and have ownership to drive any AEM related enhancements, looking at support tickets and driving additional projects. As part of this role, you will be closely working with scrum master, technical analyst, frontend and QA team members to plan and execute sprints. The ideal candidate should have relevant and extensive experience in AEM and other tech stacks to support day-to-day activities.
- Build system and application architectures to achieve defined digital experience and business need using AEM.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle including support/sustenance of web-based applications/properties.
- Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environments.
- Mentor existing/new team members with delivery processes, project-based findings, and support.
- B.S. or M.S. preferably in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience with a strong CS foundation.
- 8+ years of experience in architecting and developing websites/applications using AEM Sites, Assets, Java & Web Marketing functions with expertise in related technologies.
- AEM backend development skills with Sling Servlets, Java libraries, OSGi Components, etc.
- Technical support skills with strong troubleshooting experience are preferred.
- Support all production issues and work with other teams/vendors to resolve the issues.
- Exposure to web services architecture (SOAP and/or RESTful APIs)
- Familiarity with CDN i.e Akamai or Amazon CloudFront.
- Experience in migrating content to AEM from other CMS systems.
- Knowledge of Cloud preferred AWS
- Experience working with PMs, Technical Analyst/Lead/Architects & UI Developers.
- Adobe AEM certifications are beneficial but not required.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $115,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.