In addition, you will be working on developing other apps that allow Splunk users to leverage our powerful platforms, creating interfaces and tools that allow novice users to create complex instances via intuitive, easy to use tools.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who’s motivated by technology and enjoys automation and problem solving. We work hard, we like to challenge the status quo, and we enjoy having fun!
• Develop full stack applications that interface directly with Splunk and Cloud Infrastructure
• Have experience building large-scale stateless container-based applications
• Strong analytical skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Tackle performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools, including Splunk
• Be a technical leader for a team of experienced Software Engineers
• Work with Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize and define development objectives
• 10+ years developing software
• Recent hands on development experience with REACT and Node.js
• Knowledge of using Splunk a plus, but not required
• Experience working with Kubernetes and Cloud Native solutions
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
Splunk has been named one of San Francisco Bay Area’s “Best Places to Work” by the San Francisco Business Times, ten years in a row. We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a plethora of benefits.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.