Talent Acquisition Partner, EMEA – 12 months contract
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, committed to our employees' success. We are opening up a new center of excellence in Prague and as part of this growth we are looking to bring on board a talented, customer-centric Talent Acquisition Partner based in Prague, Czech Republic, to join our growing Talent Acquisition team in EMEA.
You will work very closely with other members of the Talent Acquisition team, HR, Finance, Legal and the Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional candidate generation strategies in Prague, and wider Europe.
This role requires experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber talent in the software space, and ability to demonstrate an “outside of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process including post-offer stage. You must be able to successfully execute and close searches against set timelines, understand how to prioritize to hit internal client SLAs, whilst thriving in an innovative, very fast paced rapid growth environment.
- Create and execute talent strategies based on deep understanding of business needs aligned with understanding of the candidate marketplace.
- Hiring a high volume of candidates who are entry level/early in career, with multilingual skills and a strong technical acumen.
- Build a strong pipeline and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research, heavy networking and effective use of social media channels.
- Lead key initiatives and projects with partner groups that will continuously improve and scale our university recruiting operations.
- Develop our graduate network in Prague through effective management, maintenance and development of relationships with faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations on-campus.
- Implement virtual recruitment strategy, attend events and act as the liaison between Splunk and universities across the Czech Republic.
- Gain deep understanding of business and underlying technology prospect & convert candidates’ interest into Splunk.
- Design and launch resources used by new hires and managers that scale to support to a high volume and make them easily accessible through platforms such as Drive and
- Effectively use our Jobvite ATS system to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Assess and develop creative search strategies to enhance the overall candidate experience.
- Generate a high volume and high-quality candidate pipeline under very tight timelines.
- Manage multiple searches (20+) simultaneously with attention to meeting internal customer’s deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity based on deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Participate in special projects and recruiting initiatives focused on delivering best in class candidate experience at Splunk.
- Drive branding awareness internally and externally.
- Extensive experience managing full recruitment cycles, gained at either an executive search firm, RPO or within a fast paced, high-growth enterprise software environment.
- Proven experience of hiring early talent within the software space, in Prague. With tangible results of identifying and attracting top talent in the marketplace.
- Experience of building and developing University relationships.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent
- Ability to navigate within a complex matrix environment establishing trust and credibility with the business stakeholders and influencing talent decisions
- Strong communication and consulting skills with ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, AIRS, LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment whilst displaying a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent candidate assessment skills
- Fluent English and Czech language skills
- Comfortable working individually as well as partnering with an international and culturally diverse team
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.