Global Channel/ Senior Partner Program Manager (remote)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Are you creative and have experience building global channel/partner programs at a large enterprise software company? Are you passionate about the channel and seeing companies double their revenue through their partners/channel? If you answered yes to these questions we have your dream job. In this role you will innovate and build a brand-new partner program that will help our partners on their journey with Splunk to sell more.
- Own, orchestrate and oversee the efforts of a new Global Partner Program called “Splunk Badge Program”
- Ownership across all business units (Product, Professional Services, Sales etc.) to ensure "badges" and program are meeting different requirements
- Own entire creation, roll out and process for a new partner program
- Create, build, launch and implement Splunk partner “Badge Program”
- Help figure out badge program strategy; what makes partners most successful
- Lead and influence development of badges across various business units at Splunk
- Manage the badge program and make sure partners have accurate access and communications in order to earn and showcase the partners
- Work closely with all partners (global, regional) GSIs, MSSPs, MSPs, CSPs, VARs TAPs etc and understand partner challenges
- Develop and mature mechanisms to deeply understand partner needs, gaps and opportunities
- Work with subject matter experts, development partners and other stakeholders to develop internal content when needed that meets audience and program requirements in creative and engaging ways
- Provide ongoing communication of partner program, journey, activities and results to internal and external key personnel
- 10-12 years running global partner programs at a fast growing global enterprise software or technology company (over 5 billion in revenue)
- Understanding of global partner/channel relationships and sales strategies
- Experience building from scratch global channel/partner programs for various partners such as: GSIs, MSSPs, MSPs, CSPs, VARs TAPs that have been adopted by company worldwide
- Metrics/data/reports to show value and success of programs
- Experience with crafting /rolling out business models for resell, cloud, services
- Reputation in the partner ecosystem as(similar to Splunk’s partner ecosystem)
- Ability to lead, influence executives, and senior leaders and teams and bring groups together for a common goal and increase revenue
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and develop material for external key personnel
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.