Order Management Lead
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers.
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Review and validate order and sales contract information sources (order forms, agreements, POs, fulfillment, invoices, adjustments, and credit memos) for completeness and accuracy in accordance to processing SLAs and booking policies
- Ensure accuracy of booked orders in the ERP system
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the quote-to-cash process that improves service, speed, or cost to optimize the quote-to-cash lifecycle
- Participate and contribute to new process releases and system enhancements by testing and providing operational insight
- Coordinate & participate in updating OM workflow documentation & training material
- Cross-train other members of team on new order processes so that all team members are up to speed and provide support when required
- Troubleshoot and resolve processing/billing issues
- Manage invoice upload portals. Ensure invoices are uploaded daily, maintain file of invoice status and work with AR to resolve billing issues
- Month & Quarter end close assignments
- Deliver ad-hoc assignments and produce metrics as business requires
- Adhere to all compliance guidelines including SOX and support internal and external audits
- Support SAP data migration exercise in conjunction with Business Application team, perform data clean up and reconcile with existing system
- Support reconciliation of master data in SAP
- Perform user acceptance testing and regression testing of SAP and external systems
- Support system enhancements and bug fixes post go live
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 3+ years’ relevant order and sales contract operations experience including sales order processing, and sales contract management, with increasing levels of responsibilities. Preferably in a software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate MS Excel experience is required
- Motivated self-starter and energetic in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is imperative
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate capability to interact, collaborate, and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with CRM/ERP tools and systems (Salesforce, NetSuite/SAP a plus)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.