Field Marketing Manager, EMEA Iberia (12 month contract)
You want to work at a fun, growing company, where you can - truly - have an impact on the organization’s success. Splunk is searching for a rockstar Field Marketing Manager to be a part of the EMEA South (France, Iberia, Italy, and Emerging Markets) growth journey, by leading the execution of marketing programs, directly impacting the pipeline generation as well as strengthening our brand in the region. You have a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget. As we are a rapidly growing company, you will also be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities. Is it a match?
Reporting to the South Field and Partner Marketing leader, you will be enjoying the best of two worlds with one foot in the Iberia business team, and the other in the fast-growing EMEA Marketing team. The role is strongly focussed on our success aligned to sales success, if you have a background from sales that will definitely strengthen your case.
This is a great opportunity for a sharp, eager marketer passionate about jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. We’re hiring self-starters who want to help top companies solve huge challenges by turning data into answers. At Splunk, your skills won’t go stale. Work with people you like while building, selling and supporting products people love.
- Execute the regional marketing plan, in project management style, to drive pipeline generation and brand awareness in the region
- Align with the Partner Development Managers to define and manage the channel marketing plans
- Run the regional activity calendar and e-mail cadence to ensure optimal engagement and prevent fatigue from our target group
- Drive own marketing projects, as additions to and in alignment with already existing marketing plan
- Own all Eloqua campaign and element creations for the projects in the region
- Experience and proven track record from a similar, project based marketing role
- Experience working hands on with Eloqua and Salesforce to execute demand generation programs and measuring their effectiveness
- Project leadership skills with an exceptional attention to details
- A teammate who has partnered with sales and marketing teams to align multi-channel engagement and execution
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English is a must. French as an addition is an advantage.
- Well versed within data driven marketing and the different tactics used in the region to attract our target audience is an advantage
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.