Senior Corporate Recruiter - Finance (remote in US)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Due to our growth & success, we are seeking an outstanding Senior Recruiter to join our incredible Talent Acquisition team.
You will be responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing of passive technology professionals and leading them through the recruitment process up to the offer stage. You'll be responsible for building and maintaining a robust pipeline/network, resulting in high-quality hires within target timelines; delivering an outstanding level of service and partnership to stakeholders and candidates.
As a trusted Talent Partner, you will work closely with members of Talent, People, Finance, Legal, and Hiring Managers to deliver outstanding candidate and hiring manager experiences.
This position is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Deliver robust recruitment strategies to reach and engage a qualified, diverse set of candidates to present for each position
- Generate a continuous high-quality candidate pipeline through research, networking, social media, and effective outreach/advertising
- Form consultative relationships with internal hiring managers/ teams to better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Articulate current market dynamics and set expectations appropriate to each requisition
- Lead and prioritize activities throughout the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of positions: resume review, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer processes
- Manage multiple searches concurrently, while meeting customer target dates
- Focus on a quality experience for both active and passive candidates
- Ensure qualified applicants are re-engaged for future opportunities
- Follow up on employee referrals promptly
- Use available technology (ATS, etc.) to track and report on recruiting and candidate workflow activities
- Effectively navigate a multi-matrixed and global organization
- Become an expert in Splunk technology, new products, and applications
- Operates with high integrity and sense of urgency
- Ensures compliance with employment laws and regulations, as well as company policies
- Minimum 8 years successful full-cycle recruiting experience at high-growth company; proven track record of building pipeline and delivering candidate slate in a timely manner
- Minimum 4 years of hiring for corporate Finance, Tax, or compliance roles
- Minimum 2 years of corporate/in-house recruiting
- Consultative approach to working with key stakeholders, hiring managers, and sourcers in a way that educates, engages, and partners to fill open positions
- Excellent and effective communication, relationship-building, and influencing skills
- Demonstrable track record of assessing candidate qualifications and talent
- Experienced with competency and behavioral-based interviewing techniques, and how to use them effectively
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities and hiring initiatives
- Experience using ATS and other talent acquisition and office applications
- Broad knowledge of employment laws, regulations and practices
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.