Cloud Business Operations Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for a Cloud Business Operations Manager to join our team located in San Francisco, CA. This candidate has several years of experience working on an operations team and delivering a software as a service. The ability to organize chaos into repeatable standards, communicate cross-functionally with partners, and adapt with our changing and growing business processes will be essential to success in this role.
Splunk Cloud is an exciting and fast-paced organization where you will have the opportunity to participate in tangible and scalable change. Our team links business initiatives with operational procedures to create a cohesive customer experience. From this strategic position, we combine technology, integration, and business goals to improve processes from end to end.
As a Business Operations Manager, you will lead our Delivery & Fulfillment Team to ensure daily operations are executed timely and efficiently. In this role, you will understand, execute, and measure business processes that deliver Splunk Cloud. You will define standard operating procedures and operationalize new projects in order to enable the team and support our growing customer base.
- Oversee day to day execution of business operations, critical issues, ticketing, and communications
- Implement reporting and monitoring of team’s performance to ensure SLAs are met
- Manage and support the Delivery Team, currently 7 contractors
- Ensure operational readiness for new projects, including new business processes, cloud service offerings, and tool integrations
- Maintain partnerships with external teams by holding planning meetings, sharing status updates, and understanding their role in business processes
- Use metrics to identify areas for process improvement and further develop standard operating procedures executed by the Delivery Team
- Define and implement effective communication methods for providing status updates to requestors of individual business processes
- Collaborate with internal teams to find opportunities to drive operational inefficiencies and increase quality of customer experience
- Build out business operations processes so that they are actionable, scalable, and measurable
- 5+ years of operations experience in tech or related industry
- Familiarity with delivering a SaaS solution and utilizing SaaS technologies
- Experience leading a team, preferably in operations or related
- Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experienced in troubleshooting, writing process documentation, and evaluating critical metrics
- Organized with excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to state complex concepts succinctly
- Able to work in a fast-paced high-growth environment with minimal guidance
- Comfortable using Salesforce, JIRA, Linux, and Splunk a plus
- Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.