Area Vice President, Korea
Are you a passionate country sales leader, who effortlessly inspires and seamlessly develops his/her team to be greater? We are seeking a passionate sales leader to join the Splunk family and lead our sales team in Korea.
Reporting to the Group VP, South Asia and Korea, you will have the requisite passion, skills and experience, measurable track record in building and leading high performing sales organizations. This is an incredible opportunity to play an inspirational role to drive a significant share of revenue for Splunk.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. Consistently deliver impactful revenue targets – dedication to numbers and to deadlines.
- A set of exceptionally talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to work with partners for maximum effectiveness? We have that.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of how to partner with both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our sales talent through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing.
- A stable, respectful and collaborative work environment.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 10+ years’ experience in building and leading front line and 2nd line enterprise level sales and sales management teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company;
- A passion for developing internal talent in a high growth company
- Successful Direct and Partner/Channel sales engagement experience within Enterprise and Global MNC's across Korea
- Consistent track record in building strong, positive relationships at the “C” suite level with a track record of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Inspirational management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience presenting to large public audiences at industry events
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, exciting environment
- Growth Mindset and Change Agility - Cloud
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- An Effective Player /coach, leading by example with the team; deeply involved with account planning, strategy and sales calls
- Fluent in hiring outstanding talent to match our culture and hyper growth
- Relevant software industry experience in Enterprise IT systems, software or infrastructure management
- Use CRM/forecasting systems (Salesforce; Clari) extensively
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.