Cloud Release Manager
As a member of the Cloud Release Management team, you’ll be responsible for the continuous delivery of SaaS releases for high-demand services used by the world’s largest enterprises to supervise their environments. You’ll need to work closely with product management, program management, technical operations and engineering teams to ensure a smooth and successful customer experience.
Who you are:
You are passionate about customer experience and familiar with scalability, continuous delivery and agile release management. You are a self-starter, and can independently set priorities for yourself, while also contributing as a constructive team member. You positively influence others, are aware of where your work intersects with others, and you look for ways to support other teams as you complete your own work. You understand that the success and development of the teams you interact with is essential to enabling continuous change. You can think critically on your feet and suggest mitigation strategies for risks and issues that are brought to your attention. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you use subtlety to build consensus and lead engagement across the different teams you work with.
- Demonstrate program management methodologies to build project plans to coordinate simultaneous deployments of product releases, patches, and changes in a SaaS environment.
- Communicate release delivery plans with contributors and partners across multiple internal and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with engineering program managers and other Release Management team members to prioritize and resolve customer issues related to release delivery.
- Identify with customers about planned release and maintenance windows.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and positive working collaboration teams.
- Be available for on-call notifications of customer-impacting issues during release deployments.
- Participate in retrospectives and contribute toward improving our overall release processes.
- Regularly report on project status, significant where projects are blocked or at risk and communicate what is needed to ensure completion.
- 5+ years of related work experience with a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to use tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, SFDC, Eloqua.
- Familiarity in Agile methodologies
- Experience leading changes in features, priority, and scope
- Experience driving projects and programs to successful completion.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.