Senior Business Process Lead - Subscription Management
Senior Business Process Lead - Subscription Management
As a member of the Business Transformation team at Splunk, you will help to evaluate with data, our enterprise business processes to determine where we have, quality issues, bottlenecks and non value-added activities. You will use data to help us measure and analyze root causes. You will then measure improvements to ensure we have established a controlled process change. By streamlining and improving these underlying business processes, we will be able to position the company for continued high growth.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent business acumen, who isn't afraid of thinking creatively. In this role you will provide subject matter expertise on a range of process improvement and process management activities, specifically around the Subscription Management capability. You will be viewed as a guide for any given process capability and will be implementing best practices (or researching where applicable) in order to drive process re-engineering. You'll also be responsible for data capturing and analysis, understanding pain points, and establishing key performance metrics. Additionally, you will own developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
If you have deep knowledge in the Subscription Management capability areas in an Enterprise environment and are excited about bringing that expertise into Splunk, then this role if for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Understand the company’s operating model and commercial objectives and how they translate into efficient and standardized business processes.
- Assist Business Transformation Program Managers in process delivery and process re-engineering; anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop/implement solutions.
- Apply expertise in industry best practices, policies, procedures, and methodologies to establish process excellence and ensure transformation objectives are met.
- Analyze existing “AS IS” process leveraging different techniques and methods, including documentation of the existing flow. Understand pain points and recommend process improvements to address prioritized areas.
- Provide expertise on “TO BE” process and work collaboratively with subject matter experts to obtain agreement. “Own” the to-be process definition and vision.
- Create a formal network and between business partners to gather data to drive the to-be process.
- Own the translation of the to-be business process into use cases.
- Collaborates with the business to ensure business readiness and transfer knowledge for any new process changes.
- Ensure end-to-end integrity of the business capability using deep subject matter expertise and experience to ensure it is designed and developed correctly
- Partner with Product Owners as necessary to ensure TO BE process is translated into the end to end Product Vision and design
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Minimum of 10 years of Business Process Improvement experience
- Deep experience in the Subscription Management capability, or sections of that capability such as Installed Base or Entitlement Management in a SaaS environment
- Strong background in establishing current state business process models and providing process improvement / redesign
- Proven experience in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and business analysis skills
- Familiar with/ability to drive the Agile development and release methodologies, especially for automation of business processes, improvements/redesigns
- Ability to work across cross-functional group and ensure ability to influence and execute across groups
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity
- Consulting or Six Sigma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/foreign equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.