Contract Senior Production Designer
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
We are seeking a contract senior production design expert to join our Brand+Creative team. Do you take a thoughtful and fresh approach to your deliverables, while maintaining a cohesive look across assets? Are you a master of Adobe’s export settings? Do you have checklists for everything under the sun? Do you have validated art production experience that will ensure delivery of top-notch creative assets that promote the successful engagement of prospects and users of Splunk? This Senior Production Designer will work with the production studio within the Brand+Creative team and report into the Manager, Production Studio. You will work to deliver assets using brand styles to maintain a consistent experience across all delivery. You have a hands-on background in web, presentation and print production and have a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic and real passion for all aspects of production. You will work with a team of production designers to deliver all types of assets within deadlines. You have a keen eye for good design and balance but understand this is mostly production and not a designer role. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative and impactful role, we want to talk to you. This role will be based in the San Francisco HQ location.. Responsibilities:
- Expert execution and delivery of print, digital and presentation design asks.
- Communicate with partners regularly to ensure deadlines are met. Share critical information with relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Identify and raise potential issues to the manager of production while actively working with our leads, PMs and Traffic Manager to address potential risks.
- Make suggestions for continuous process improvement and demonstrate the ability to solve problems creatively.
- Naturally know how to navigate project management and lean in during serge periods of production to handle your projects in addition to helping others.
- Ask for help when needed.. Requirements:
- You are a passionate, results oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years of solid production design in an agency/studio environment and/or corporate setting.
- You will have proven experience managing a high volume of tasks concurrently.
- Experience in a design or creative agency a plus.
- Strong background in print required with record of delivering design in digital formats.
- Able to work comfortably in PPT and producing large environmental assets for OOH and events.
- Validated problem solver with experienced knowledge of creative workflows.
- Self-motivated, flexible and process driven with the ability to adapt to rapid change in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
- Proficient in MSOffice suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proficient in G Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat. Education:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, experience or training.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.