Product Manager - SOAR, Security Content
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
The Product Manager for Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) Content will be responsible for driving the roadmap for key aspects of SOAR for the security products line at Splunk.
As Product Manager of SOAR, you will have an opportunity to use your entire range of skills and interact with security research, sales, marketing, and development to guide Splunk’s approach to security for Cloud services and solutions. This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to establish yourself as the owner of key elements of Splunk’s industry-leading security solutions as they apply to the Cloud.
- Proficient in Threat Research and understands the latest malware trends, common attack TTPs, and the general threat landscape
- Proficient in Incident Response and automation workflows as it relates to Security Operations.
- Demonstrates ability to author content using a variety of query languages for event enrichment and investigation
- Capable of working directly with engineers as well as customers to understand use cases and requirements
- Work with our Threat Research team to identify key areas for research investment
- Manage the prioritization of the security SOAR content that is delivered to our customers
- Collect customer, security research, sales, and market input for security use cases, validate those across Splunk’s customers and prospects, and then build product requirement docs reflecting that input
- Support development in crafting detailed engineering requirements to the individual feature level
- Manage product roadmaps and timelines, and track corresponding development efforts
- Work cross-functionally with other Splunk product teams to deliver unified value
- Align with product marketing in crafting product collateral, demos, and pricing
- Collaborate with analyst relations and provide content for analyst briefings
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.