Principal Product Manager - Splunk Cloud
Join us as we pursue our exciting vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and to each other’s success. Become a part of our journey!
Splunk Cloud plays a mission critical role for enterprises who solve complex challenges with data. Customers trust Splunk with their data and earning their trust requires a constant stream of innovations and capabilities. We are looking for leaders to grow and mature our service offerings.
- Define and enhance Splunk Cloud offering roadmap by understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new products and offerings.
- Understand similar offerings in the market, and formulate a strategy around how to address common business challenges with creative and exciting solutions.
- Use data, customer feedback, and market intelligence to drive increased customer happiness, engagement and growth.
- Partner closely with the product teams to help figure out the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule.
- Build strong partnerships cross-functionally with marketing, field enablement, legal, pricing to take offers to market.
- 8+ years as a Product Manager, with some or all of that in B2B SaaS.
- AWS and/or Google Cloud experience is a must.
- Understanding of data and analytics markets.
- You are passionate about and have a history of learning and excellence in the areas of customer insight, markets and segments, critical thinking and product innovation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization.
- A combination of long-range thinking and pragmatic delivery to yield the best short term and long term results.
- You are comfortable with both technical and business discussions. You can switch between a go-to-market planning focus to capability development with development teams.
Bachelor’s degree; MBA or similar degree highly preferred or equivalent practical experience.
If you're looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity, please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of wicked-smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Splunk. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.