Sr. Strategic Accounts Marketing Manager
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of the journey!
Splunk is seeking a talented, self-directed Account-Based Marketing expert to drive demand and increase adoption of Splunk solutions in our top accounts. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business and work with a set of customers that represent some of the most innovative companies in the world.
You will be responsible for working with the extended Strategic Accounts team to develop marketing strategies to grow the Splunk business. You will own defining and driving the marketing plan, managing the budget and resources, and executing programs, campaigns, and events designed to achieve the plan goals.
- Develop a marketing strategy and plan for Strategic Accounts that is fully aligned with customer needs and sales objectives.
- Drive implementation of marketing plans that include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, digital, email, etc., timeline for execution of specific tactics, and defined goals and metrics to track results.
- Manage marketing budget and work with shared services, virtual teams and external agencies to execute campaigns and tactics and ensure inclusion of accounts in programs led by other organizations as appropriate.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations to develop the appropriate marketing metrics to effectively demonstrate the ROI of our in-account marketing efforts.
- Participate as key stakeholder and business partner with the sales and marketing leadership team. This includes participating monthly and quarterly reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing reports, and providing ongoing updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the global teams to advocate for needs of the business, and understand how to leverage tactics created centrally for optimal results
- Minimum 7 years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing, or Partner Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or a relevant field of study.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results and building strong teams.
- Proven ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with sales leadership teams.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an executive level audience and an innate attention to detail
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and delivering programs on time.
- ITSMA or SiriusDecisions ABM Certification
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.