Program Specialist (ABM/Strategic Programs)
Program Specialist (ABM/Strategic Programs) - 12 month contract
Do you want to be part of a growing team responsible for driving impactful engagement and developing closer and more strategic relationships with key customers? Then this role is for you! We are looking for an innovative and results driven ABM & Strategic Programs Specialist to join our fast growing EMEA marketing team on a twelve month contract and work alongside our Senior Manager, ABM and Strategic Programs. You’ll play a pivotal role in coordinating the newly developed ABM & Customer Briefing Center programs with the aim of growing and accelerating our top accounts and driving engagement with key decision makers.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Collaborate closely across multiple teams and regions in order to project manage strategic marketing activities
- Own the day-to-day process for the EMEA customer briefing centre from managing requests, building agendas, aligning support across teams and delivering the newly built immersive customer experience
- Manage deliverables for 1:few ABM programs working with sales, specialist, field marketing and brand + creative teams as well as coordinating with external agencies to ensure all activity is briefed and delivered to agreed processes and timings
- Track critical success metrics and report on program effectiveness, compiling regular reports of performance and results to share with sales and marketing stakeholders
- Analyse performance and suggest ways to improve and optimise programs
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience running ABM and/or executive marketing programs, managing marketing events and collaborating with project teams
- Ability to work across multiple different departments and regions throughout EMEA
- Technical aptitude to manage platforms like SalesForce, SmartSheet, Google Suite and ideally Folloze
- An open, problem solving mindset with a willingness to learn new skills
- A keen eye for detail, exceptional organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Professional and energetic demeanour and ability to interact effectively with sales, marketing and other internal teams
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.