Senior Technical Sales Recruiter - Remote
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers.
- Breadth and depth. Do you want to make an impact? The work you’ll do will directly impact the experience of our candidates.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- An open, fun, supportive and collaborative work environment.
- We trust our colleagues to be responsible with their time and commitment, and believe that balance helps cultivate an excellent environment.
Due to our expansive growth we are seeking an exceptional Sales Recruiter to join our team. You will lead full-cycle recruiting, while sourcing passive sales engineers, and significantly contributing to our growth. Are you someone that can lead by example, deliver great customer service to your hiring managers and candidates, and have high-energy in a rapidly changing environment? This could be the role for you, are you up for the challenge?
Location: Person can be located anywhere in the US
- Effectively collaborate with the leadership team to understand their talent needs, and build a staffing plan.
- Build a pipeline, and produce a target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research and heavy sourcing; cold calling, phone screens, and networking.
- Effectively use our ATS to track & manage the recruitment process flow.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Generate a high volume of quality candidates under tight deadlines.
- Manage multiple searches with attention to meeting customer deadlines.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new “out-of-the box” methods to fill your pipeline.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience at an agency or enterprise software company. Both agency and in-house software pre-sales recruiting experience is preferred.
- Strong network and experience recruiting top performing sales engineers and sales professionals in the US and Canada.
- Proven success in recruiting for technical and functional sales positions.
- Experience in building a robust pipeline of high-caliber software talent, and ability to demonstrate creativity in your search methods.
- Excellent communication, social networking, relationship building, advising skills, and the ability to partner effectively with all teams.
- Leads by example: A great teammate who is self-directed and highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and has strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Hi-integrity; hi-degree of professionalism, and can be trusted with confidential HR information.
- Experience with Jobvite Applicant Tracking System is a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.