Global Account Manager - Toyota
Come and join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to remove the barriers between data and action, empowering observability, IT and security teams to ensure their organizations are secure, resilient and innovative. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most meaningfully to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
データを行動へとつなげる際に立ちはだかる障壁を取り除いて、オブザーバビリティチーム、IT運用チーム、セキュリティチームの能力を引き出し、組織のセキュリティ、レジリエンス(回復力)、イノベーションを強化するという、全く新しいビジョンを追求している私たちと一緒に働きませんか？Splunkは、Splunk製品に情熱を持ち、お客様に最高の体験を提供しようとする仲間が集まっている会社です。Splunk では、仕事、お客様、楽しむことを大切にしており、そして最も重要なことはお互いの成功に対しコミットしているということです。Splunk でのキャリアについての詳細と、私たちの一員となって素敵な旅路に加わっていただくにはどうすればいいのかを以下にご紹介します。
Your main role would be the planning and executing the international sales activities of one of the strategic accounts, Toyota Account(Automotive) towards the oversea regions including US, APAC and EMEA regions. You will negotiate and communicate with Toyota’s local headquarter in Japan as well as overseas branches to maximize the revenue and map out the relationships globally. You will also communicate with different internal stakeholders both in local Toyota Account Manager, SE, CSM and oversea departments.
- Consistently deliver ambitious license, support and service revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Collaborate with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Co-work with sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Take our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to demonstrate both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen – two way flow of meaningful and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of Account Management towards Automotive Industry and having Toyota Account management experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of Account Management experience
- Having Global Account Management experience is ideal but not mandatory.
- Fluent/Native English and Business Command of Japanese
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Very comfortable in the “C” suite with a successful history of closing six and seven figure software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting dedications and forecasting accuracy
- Extraordinary management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Motivate and drive performance.
- Build positive relationships within and external to the company.
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
We value diversity at our company. Everyone who applies with the qualifications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Splunk provides reasonable medical, religious, or other legally required accommodations for eligible employees.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.