Security Regional Sales Manager
What We Offer You:
- An opportunity to drive significant shareholder, customer and employee value.
- Growth and mentorship. We believe in growing our talent through ownership and leadership opportunities.
- A constant stream of new things to learn.
- Breadth and depth. Working with market leading security technology with some of the most advanced security customers in the world.
- Highly talented and dedicated peers, all the way from Sales Engineering to Customer Support.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
- Apply security and cloud expertise in building and maintaining relationships with customer CISO/SecOps/Business Security Leaders
- Drive qualified pipeline and forecast accurately to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Collaborate in partnership with sales team, cross functional teams and external partners
- Work jointly on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Splunk Security customers.
- Intimately skilled in account planning, strategy and sales calls and has a strong understanding of how to "LAND and EXPAND" within accounts.
- Design and execute sales campaigns with sales teams & partner with Splunk's selling ecosystem & channel partners
- Act as a security advisor to the sales district and collaborate to drive outcomes with the sales account team and customer.
- Lead strategic engagements with customers to evaluate and accelerate SOC maturity, compliance or increased efficiency in using Splunk security products.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with software security and SaaS/Cloud solutions
- Strong executive presence and communication skills
- Comfortable in a team selling environment, collaborating with multiple internal teams to drive successful outcomes.
- Successful with strategic and value-based selling in large commercial enterprises. Significant experience in security account planning, opportunity & pipeline management.
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts to leadership team
- Up-to-date understanding of current market, customer, competitive trends in the security markets.
- Experience with common security frameworks and models such as: MITRE ATT&CK, ISO27001/2, CSA Cloud Control Matrix, NIST. Comfortable leading strategic customer workshops in these areas.
- Familiarity with common security data sources and their use for basic and advanced detection methods, including cloud-based data sources.
- Experience selling similar complex security solutions and have experience in any of the following: SOC security-based products (such as malware/exploit prevention, anti-virus, white listing, SIEM and other techniques) or data analytics, behavioral analytics or cloud security tooling in the commercial and enterprise markets
- Familiarity with other SIEM, UEBA and SOAR technologies, and with complementary technologies to Splunk.
- Extraordinary interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Excels in a hyper-growth organization, dedicated to disrupting the industry
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Experienced in maintaining the integrity and sensitivity of data within CRM systems (Sales Force)
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.