Customer Success Specialist
The Splunk Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is an entry level Customer Success role as you take first step in your journey to building a career in Customer Success, the CSS will be the first port of call for a range of customers from multiple verticals all looking to better demonstrate Splunk technology and attain maximum Return on Investment (ROI).
Our Customer Success Specialist will guide our Splunk customers in their journey to discover the full value of their machine data and to support the real-decision-making that today's businesses demands. The CSS role is continuous and revolves around supporting our customer to use their Splunk Enterprise software solutions as effectively and efficiently as possible to its maximum potential.
Customer Success Specialists will be responsible for:
- The establishment of success plans and standard methodologies with our customers.
- Driving and leading the adoption across business units.
- Ensuring continuous training of Splunk end users, developers and administrators are met.
- Evangelize a Splunk Center of Excellence within the customer success organization and assisting in its creation. This consists of Splunk domain experts and end users in the organization that provide governance and sponsorship to the Splunk capabilities.
- Industry standard methodology sharing to demonstrate the successes achieved by others in their market sector and knowledge of value realization achieved in similar market sectors.
- The formation of user groups within the company to collaborate, grow and share achievements.
- Adapting the organization in order to get the most from the Splunk platform.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Willing to travel, based on customer and business needs for extended periods when required
- Experience in a client facing role with a background that could be within support, account management, project management, value selling or any role that sees you strive for successful customer outcomes.
- You have successfully led customer engagements to completion and customer happiness.
- You possess excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- You also possess exceptional verbal and written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen. Spot additional sales opportunities.
- Highly customer orientated to achieve maximum customer satisfaction
- Have the personal attitude and behaviors that represent the Splunk’ values: Creative, Passionate, Disruptive, Open and Fun.
- Working knowledge of technology & products such as Cloud, Exchange, VM Ware, Log Files, Hadoop, FIX and Mobile & Web applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture, API’s and Networks
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.